Another great article [HERE] by Aviv Handler at the energytradingregulation blog…
Some takeaways if you are trading phys gas and power in Europe.
- 90 Days to Go! Don’t forget to check into key personnel time off. Summer and the back half of September are full of holidays!
- Talk to your OMPs (exchanges & brokers). Find out how they will be reporting order & trade data.
- Execute agreements with OMPs for the reporting of data.
- Select an RRM and execute RRM agreements.
- Don’t forget to register in your respective jurisdictions!