These are not simply “put your head down and code” roles. Rather, we require well-rounded individuals who can architect technical solutions, articulate trade-offs of various approaches, and do all this with a high degree of empathy for the people that will be using using our software.
● Functional programming gets your wheels turning. Played around with it…even better. (LISP, Scheme, Clojure, Scala.)
● If you haven’t gotten into the Functional world, you are a Jedi at Java, C#, Python, etc. and have experience with the JVM ecosystem.
● Solid understanding of multi-threading concepts and server side programming.
● Familiarity working in a development team utilizing Linux, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Eclipse, EMACS.
● You nerd out on CompSci fundamentals. As part of the interview process we will deep dive into your knowledge and understanding of data structures, system architecture and coding skills.
● Solid relational database fundamentals and skill set. Because, you know…that’s where the data goes.
● Knowledge of messaging frameworks such as Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, MQSeries, TIBCO, Solace, etc.
● Domain experience working with complex data including but not limited to financial and trading information, large data sets, high volume processes is a plus.
● Best way to show us your skills is to share work you have actually developed! (GitHub etc.)
LOCATION: You must work in our NYC office.
We are currently looking for a technical analyst to respond to customer inquiries, troubleshoot software bugs, help on implementations and act as internal glue to help us scale smartly. Do you have a passion for figuring out how things work? Do you pursue answers relentlessly? Do you like to learn learn learn? This role will have you:
● Be the front line with customer support
● Manage software quality assurance with internal teams
● Maintain internal knowledge base of ‘troubleshooting tips’
● Automate software deployment, configuration, and monitoring processes
● Help manage our internal AWS infrastructure The role is as much about communication and thoughtfulness as it involves technology. It must be executed with a high degree of empathy for the people that will use our software.
● You ABSOLUTELY MUST enjoy discovering the details of complex systems and understanding how they work
● Must be both Linux and Windows savvy and comfortable with the command line
● Early morning work excites you
● You must SQL query comfortably around a DB. “select * from…” is the start of a wonderful investigative journey
● Experience with AWS infrastructure, large Enterprise Systems, and Financial Services is a plus
● Must be able to get your hands dirty sorting through data in Excel
LOCATION: You must work in our NYC office.
K3 is laser focused at helping large companies quickly marshal data between new and old applications alike. By the end of their first year, our average client has over 18 applications connected using K3. Revenue continues to grow and we have a rapidly growing set of happy Fortune 500 clients.
We have two openings for Enterprise Sales.
● Driven Sales Champion. You are have superpower networking and relationship-building capabilities.
● Ability to work with internal subject matter experts to quickly assemble an actionable client solutions and proposals.
● Great go-getting personality. Talking and writing are second nature to you.
● Experience coordinating experts and marshalling internal people to satisfy sale needs.
● Understanding of Data, the complexity of the enterprise application landscape, and fundamentals of Business Intelligence.
● Knowledge and understanding of integration products, financial markets, trading etc. is a big plus.
● We provide our sales people every opportunity to have an absolute blowout year.
● Absolutely clean code and a stable of subject matter experts to back you up.
● Uber-collegial working atmosphere. We are adults and professionals. It’s about getting our jobs done. We never mistake just sitting behind a desk between 8 and 6 as actual performance.
● Deep love of disruptive technology. Addiction to clean, well designed code. We believe we are in the middle of a once in a lifetime technology revolution. But, most has yet to find its way into large enterprise. We’re here to change that.
LOCATION: You must work in our NYC office and be willing and able to travel as necessary.
Send your resume and cover letter using the link below.