This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for GetK3.com and its related URLs and subsites. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone except in the case of merger or acquisition.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order or upon acquisition of our company.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you do not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Cookies help us analyze site traffic, measure the effectiveness of marketing and provide insights into user behavior so we can improve products, communications, and user experience. We will begin collecting information about you or from activity on devices you use as soon as you use our services.
By using our services, you grant us permission to collect and use your information from activity on devices you use in accordance with this policy.
- Remember that you have visited us or used our services before. This allows us to identify the number of unique visitors we receive so that we can provide enough capacity to accommodate all of our users.
- Customize elements of the promotional layout and/or content of our services.
- Collect data about the way you interact with our services (e.g., when you use certain features).
- Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, including sending information to our business partners.
- Enable third parties to collect data about the way you interact across sites outside of our services.
- Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the services (including the length of your web or application session) and the location from which you access the services so that we can improve the services and learn which elements and functions of the services are most popular with our users.
Additionally, cookies and other ad technology such as beacons, pixels, and tags help us market more effectively to users that we and our partners believe may be interested in K3. They also help provide us with aggregated auditing, research, and reporting, and know when content has been shown to you.
Some people prefer not to allow cookies. In some browsers you can set up rules to manage cookies on a site-by-site basis, giving you more finely tuned control over your privacy. What this means is that you can disallow cookies from all sites except those you trust.
Browser manufacturers provide help pages relating to cookie management in their products. Please see below for more information on certain browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Safari (Desktop)
- Safari (Mobile)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, consult the documentation that your browser manufacturer provides.
You can opt-out of interest-based targeting provided by participating ad servers through the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://youradchoices.com). In addition, on your iPhone, iPad, or Android, you can change your device settings to control whether you see online interest-based ads.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may detract from your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access certain services, as they will no longer be personalized to you. It may also prevent you from saving customized settings, such as login information
Does K3 Respond to “Do Not Track” Signals?
Through our sites and services, we may collect personal information about your online activities over time or across third-party websites or online services to provide targeted advertising. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our sites or services. We do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
Partners and Links
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time to time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.